Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's all about Extra Credit (cough, cough Brown-Noser)

Welcome to the FIRST EVER DIVA BLOG HOP.  I'm pretty excited!!  I actually got this project done ON TIME>  I know, Right? Be Jealous. :)

I'm really proud to be part of the Stampin Up team!

Please be sure to join us the 15th of each month this year. 

To start 2014 off right - we are starting with SNEAK PEEKS of FREE items YOU can get during the BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR (read that in a deep-sexy-male-announcer type voice)


That's right - SALE-A-BRATION!  Sale-A-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s biggest sales event and the best time to ORDER! From January 28-March 31, there are so many ways for you to get involved whether it's through shopping, hosting a party, or joining Stampin' Up!  It's like a EXTRA CREDIT or, FREE STUFF.

We can't show the actual free stuff yet we can show pictures of stuff made from the free stuff.  So, this blog hop is dedicated to those handmade goodies.


This post didn't start with the theme "Extra Credit". It just kind happened.

I got a bunch of FREE product from Stampin Up including their retired fabric (SWOOOON).  My three year old needed a new shirt for Valentine's Day!  And, I made a card to match with the FREE kit you can get during SAB.


The elephant template is from HERE. I used the
medium template for the shirt and just zigzag'ed stitched around the edges.  She Loves It.


The card kit included precut envelope liners from the Gold mirrored paper.  I traced on the back and hand cut the elephant.




I used one of the bitty button punches to add flair to the area where I attached the gold and blue fibers.  A three year old may not notice but I sure like the extra touch!
THE FINISHED CARD.  I punched a small heart, to match the shirt theme, to finish this awesome card!



Here are a few DETAIL pictures too.



TA-DA! Extra Credit. Free stuff. A shirt. A Card! 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Please enjoy our sweet little Sale A Bration blog hop!
 

If you started here, please freel free to go to

 Sue's Blog which is PREVIOUS or

Denise's Blog which is NEXT!


 
http://stillstampingwithsue.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment